GNA – The World’s Most Viewed Online Geosynthetics Bulletin
Stay in Touch with the Geosynthetic Industry While Social Distancing
NEWSMAKERS: * BTL Liners * FGI * ExcelPlas * Geofabrics * GeoTech Technologies * Geotube® * GMA * GSI * IGS * TenCate * Titan * Watershed Geosynthetics
Brazil’s Mining Authority, the National Mining Agency, has Ordered the Closure of 47 Tailings Storage Facilities (TSF) (Breaking News)
Israeli Company Patents New Geocell Design with Lower Wall thickness and Reduced Cost (Breaking News)
Watershed Patents New Geosynthetic for Solar Energy Collection
Why Prefabricated vs Field Welded Geomembranes? (Titan Environmental Containment Ltd.)
Testing and Lifetime Assessment of PVC-EIA Liners (Elvaloy-based Geomembranes)
Rehabilitation of Breached Earth Dam Using GeoComposite—A Case Study
Free eBook on Designing and Lining Brine Storage Ponds [PDF]
Free eBook on The Complete Guide to Evaporation Ponds Liners [PDF]
Free eBook on Geomembranes [PDF]
FGI Webinar: Post Closure Care of Landfills – 19 May 2020
GSI to Host Webinar on Geotextile Tubes (13 May, 2020)
GMA Hosts Free Webinar on Geosynthetics for Unpaved and Paved Roads
Improvement of Subgrade Characteristics with Inclusion of Geotextiles
Effect of Geosynthetic Reinforcement on Strength Behaviour of Subgrade-Aggregate Composite System
Post-cycling Interface Strength Test of Geogrids
Creep Life Prediction of Polyester Reinforcing Geogrids in the Construction of Embankments
Influence of Geogrid Reinforcement on the Drying Shrinkage of High-Strength Concrete Pavements
Flexural Fatigue Behavior of Fly Ash Geopolymer Stabilized-Geogrid Reinforced RAP Bases
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency