GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * ACIGS * ANCOLD * ATARFIL * Bishop Water * Concrete Canvas * ExcelPlas * Geofabrics * Geotube™ * GSI * Huesker * Renolit * SCS Engineers * Teneo
GeoFabrics Demonstrate Their Commitment To The Environment with bidim® Green (Video)
Geomembrane Wrinkles – Your Challenges and Solutions
Upcoming Webinar on the Periodic Table of Geomembranes (27 MAY 2020) (Sponsored by ATARFIL)
Teneo Seeking HDPE Welding Technicians
Emerging Design Concepts to Facilitate Flow of Liquids in HDPE Lined Landfills
Huesker Measure Tensile Strain and Displacement on Geomembrane Liner in Field Landfill Slope Simulation (Video)
PFAS Containment Pond Construction for PFAS Contaminated Run-Off in Sydney
ANCOLD Tailings Dam Operator’s Forum, 10-11 September 2020, Gladstone
GSI to Host Webinar on Geotextile Filters (20 MAY, 2020)
Geosynthetics Conference 2021 Call for Proposals and Abstracts Now Open
Thermal Desiccation of Geosynthetic Clay Liners Under Brine Pond Conditions
HONGRUI Concrete Canvas
Use of PVC-P Geomembranes as a Waterproofing for Dams to Avoid Important Water Losses Due to Cracks and Failures
Effect Of Strain Rate Of Loading On Tensile Strength And Stiffness Of Polyester Geogrids
Webinar Video Geotube™ Shoreline Systems
Preparations for Laying Geotextile Tubes Begin at Chellanam
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency