GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * ACIGS * ATARFIL * CARPI * Concrete Canvas * ExcelPlas * Geotube™ * Jaylon * IFAI * Leak Location Services * Raven * SOLMAX
Raven Industries Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results (Breaking News)
Economic decline from the pandemic adversely impacted sales in all three operating divisions, with Engineered Films experiencing the most significant impact given its exposure to heavily affected end-markets
Upcoming Webinar NEXT WEEK on Introduction to Geomembranes and their Structure-Property Relationships (26 MAY 2020) (LIMITED PLACES – BOOK EARLY!!)
SOLMAX WEBINAR TOMORROW – How Does Leak Location Conductive Finish Improve My Liner Integrity? (Thu, May 21, 2020)
Understanding Leak Location Surveys for Owners and Inspectors Recorded on April 28, 2020
Presented by Matthew Kemnitz of Leak Location Services, Inc.
Webinar Slides PDF
Current Exhibitors Listing for Geosynthetics Conference 2021
IFAI to Host Free Two-Part Webinar on Flexible Pavement Design with Geogrids (May 28, 2020)
Composite Geomembrane Liner for Reservoir Project in Thailand – Case Study
Experimental Evaluation on Cyclic Shear Behavior of Geomembrane–Concrete Interfaces
Characteristics of Biodegradable Textiles Used in Environmental Engineering: A Comprehensive Review
Geotextile Demand to Soar for Roads as North Brisbane Unveils $2.1 billion Congestion-Busting Road Plan
CARPI to Work on El Vado Dam Repairs
Jaylon Seeking Geomembrane Welding Technicians
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency