GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics
Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology – Current and On-trend!
GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date.
Concrete Canvas Wins Samsung Innovation Award (Breaking News)
Why Geocells Outperform Geogrids for Road Construction (by Presto)
EPA Shuts Down Gold Plant Immediately following the Rupture of Geomembrane of the Tailing Storage Facility (TSF)
Effects of a Very Low pH Solution on the Properties of an HDPE Geomembrane (New Research)
Seeking Sales Engineer for Geosynthetics Engineering Management Applications (Australia wide)
Typical Design Approaches for Geosynthetic Landfill Capping (by Maccaferri) [PDF]
State-Of-The-Art Review of Geosynthetic Clay Liners [PDF]
Geosynthetic Products Produce a Sealing Barrier for Diverse Applications
Long Term Behaviour of PVC Sheet Membranes in Tunnels [PDF]
NEW Tensar AR-G System Consists of a Polypropylene Geogrid and Geotextile
Combination Technology Of Geotextile Tube And Artificial Beachrock For Coastal Protection [PDF]
Australian-Frst Landfill Design Wins Top Award
Due to the piggyback and unstable subgrade nature of the project, special consideration needed to be adopted during design and construction of the synthetic lining portion of the works.
New Tender for Landfill Liner – Contract 2018/248T – Landfill Liner Design – Cell 9 SP2 (Newcastle)
VIC EPA Updates Interim Position Statement on PFAS
Rockleigh (formerly Devilbend) Landfill Works Approval Application (DECLASSIFIED)
Grosvenor Lodge Approved Works at Rockleigh Landfill to include:
* increase in airspace over existing landfill cells 4, 5A, 5B-1, 5B-2 and 1A by 149,000 cubic metres
* extension of three new landfill cells (cell 6A, 6B and 6C) north of the existing landfill cells increasing airspace by 456,000 cubic metres
* tie-in of new cells with existing cells 4, 5A, 5B-1, 5B-2 and 1A
* extension of the western sidewall liner adjacent to cell 4 increasing airspace by 45,000 cubic metres
* construction of a second leachate pond
* progressive installation of a final capping layer and vegetated soil cover over the final completed profile of the Rockleigh landfill and landfill extension
Problems and solutions for GCLs used in waste containment facilities: temperature concerns and polymer treatment related to GCLs used in waste containment areas [PDF]
Geosynthetics Started a New Era in Geotechnical Engineering [PDF]
Effect of Geogrid Reinforcement on Flexible Pavements [PDF]
VideoCast on Geosynthetic Asphalt Reinforcement from Huesker (Video)
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetic Labs 🔬 are a Corporate Member of the IGS (International Geosynthetics Society)
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2017 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency