Communicating Advances In Geosynthetic Technology in Real Time
US Bureau of Reclamations Publishes Geomembrane Design Guide for Embankment Dams 2018 (Declassified)
Use of Conductive Geotextile and CSPE Liner for South Australian Mine Site With Aggressive Waste-Water
Analytical Solution for One-dimensional Contaminant Diffusion through Unsaturated Soils beneath Geomembranes (New Research)
GNA Tops 50,000 Readers per Month
The Most Read Geosynthetic News Worldwide 🌎
Managing Acid Rock Drainage (ARD) in a Gold Mine with Geomembrane Liners
Use of PVC-P and HDPE Geomembranes for Waterproofing Hydroelectric Dams and Reservoirs [pdf]
DDT Liners Update Website and Capability Statement
Tensar Sponsored News- Geosynthetic Interlayers can Improve the Tensile Strength and Modulus of Elasticity of Pavements for Longer-Lasting Roads
Nuclear Energy Publication on Tank and Liner Ageing Management for Nuclear Power Plants (Declassified)
Geomembrane leak detection and finding leaks or faults in geomembrane liner seams
Analysis of Earthquake-induced Deformation of Geomembrane Liner System of Typical Landfill (New Research)
An Analytical Model for Quantification of Geosynthetic Benefits in Roadway Base Stabilization (New Research)
Aggregate–Geogrid Interaction in Stabilisation Applications – How Far Standard Laboratory Index Test Results Are From Reality
Vibration Isolation of Foundation Using HDPE Geocells – A Review (New Research)
Guide on Good Practice Geomembrane Welding to Avoid Failure by Dr. John Scheirs
Geosynthetics, an Emerging Engineered Technology in Soil Stabilization for Sustainable Development
Low Permeability Vertical Barriers and Geosynthetic Cut-Off Walls: The State of the Art and the Research Needs for the Future
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency