GNA – Communicating Advances In Geosynthetic Technology in Real Time
Worley Parsons Takeover of JACOBS Valued at $4.6 bill
Engineered Earth Armouring Solutions: An Alternative to Rock Riprap (Propex GeoSolutions & Global Synthetics)
Propex GeoSolutions COMPANY PROFILE (Video)
Icopal Patents ‘Prefabricated Bituminous Geomembranes’ (#2762879)
Bituminous Liner (BGM) Selected for Graphite Mine – BGM Area 133,000 m2 (Declassified)
Independent, Third-Party Testing Company Provides Conformance/Verification Testing and Forensic Failure Analysis Services to the International Geosynthetics Industry
Longevity Testing and Lifetime Predictions for ClosureTurf® System with 1.25 mm HDPE Geomembrane Under Long -Term Exposure
Presentation – Mining Structures and Substructures using High Strength Geosynthetics
by Nicola Brusa, Technical Manager, Maccaferri UK & Ireland
New Geosynthetics Nook Published (CRC Press) – Geosynthetic Encased Columns for Soft Soil Improvement
Dredging into Geotextile Tubes Preferred Method for Major US Project
Which Breakwater Solution has a Lower Carbon Footprint? Geotube® Containers or a Rock Breakwater?
Design and Consolidation Analysis of Geotextile Tubes for the Saemangeum Project in Korea
Indian High Court Tells Indian Government to Explore Geo Tube Technology to Clean Polluted Lakes
Performance Issues of Barrier Systems for Landfills (New Publication)
The Long-Term Performance of Geocomposite Drainage Materials Used as Capillary Break Layers (New Publication)
Evaluation of the Drainage Capacity of a Geocomposite Applied to the Green Roof of the Office of the Attorney General’s Office in Brasilia, After 14 Years of Its Application
ASTM Publication – Stress Distributions and Pullout Responses of Extensible and Inextensible Geogrid Reinforcement in Soil Using Different Normal Loading Methods
Tensar Roadshow on Geosynthetics (Nov 13, Atlanta)
Do you have any Geosynthetics Industry News that you want to announce globally to a Targeted Audience?
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency