GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
Stay on Top of All Competitive Threats, Changes, and Trends Within Defined Geosynthetic Market Segment
GNA Offering Geosynthetic Market Intelligence Reports Using Augmented Analytics (NEW)
Report rich with competitor and customer data on your specific products and/or services
Solmax Supplies Record Amounts of Geomembrane for 4000 Acre Mega Fish Farm in Egypt (Breaking News)
A Window of Opportunity for Geosynthetics Welding
Analytical Model for Organic Contaminant Transport Through GMB/CCL Composite Liner with Finite Thickness Considering Adsorption, Diffusion and Thermodiffusion
Geosynthetic-Reinforced Soils Above Voids: Observation of Soil and Geosynthetic Deformation Mechanisms
Analysis of Geofabrics in Highway Pavement Materials
Model Tests on Drainage of Pipes Wrapped with Woven and Nonwoven Geotextiles
Siamak’s Geosynthetics Podcast with Pascal Saunier
Business Development Manager North America at AFITEX-Texel Geosynthetics (Manufacturers of DrainTube™)
Geosynthetics in Mining (12 November 2020)
Geotest Seeking Factory Supervisor
MORE DIGITAL NEWS CHANNELS
Get More Geosynthetic Industry News
Get More Geo Pipes Industry News
Get More Polymer Masterbatch News
Get More Tailings Industry News
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs and Geosynthetic News Agency