GNA – The World’s Most Viewed Online Geosynthetics Bulletin
Newsmakers * Concrete Canvas * EuroGeo * Huesker * IGS * Solmax * TenCate
Solmax Publishes Geomembranes for Waste Management Brochure (New)
World’s Foremost Thinkers on Geosynthetic Stabilization and Hydraulics Will Soon Meet in Prague
Early Bird Registration Is Now Open for EuroGeo 7 (New)
Programme Released for Eurasian Geosynthetics Symposium (Beijing 18-19th November 2019)
Recovery of Rare Earth Elements from Acid Mine Drainage Using Geotextile Tubes (GTT)
Reinforcing Dunes and Bluffs with Geotextile Sand Containers (GSC)
TenCate Offering Design Software for GeoTube™ Projects
GeoTube Rescue Plan for Lighthouse in Danger of Being Swallowed Up by Wave Erosion
Reducing Roadway Damage with Innovative Asphalt Interlayers from Huesker
Stabilization and Reinforcement of Wind Farm Access Roads with Geosynthetics
Geosynthetics Conference Watch: Full Schedule Now Available
Repairing an Oil Well Platform with a Geogrid Reinforced Soil Slope
Nature Area Drainage Control with GCCM
Lessons Learned in Alternative Coal Ash Pond Closure Design and Construction with Geosynthetics
Concrete Canvas Chooses Titan as Canadian Sales Agent
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency