GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * ASTM * Aquablok™ * CETCO * ExcelPlas * Geotest * Geotube™ * GNA * GSI * Huesker * IGS * Raven * TenCate * Tonkin & Taylor
GNA Offering Geosynthetic Market Intelligence Reports Using Augmented Analytics (NEW)
Report rich with competitor and customer data on your specific products and/or services
TenCate Post Virtual Learning Archives on Geosynthetics
Raven Announces Leadership Changes
Brian Meyer, current Vice President of Applied Technology, will become Vice President for http://ravenefd.com/
Geosynthetic Storage Upgrade Works by Geotest to Ensure Fresh Water for South Gippsland
Environmental Engineer Appointed VP of Australasian Chapter of the IGS
Eirini Christoforidou receives Geosynthetic Institute Fellowship
Ion Exchange Resistant Geosynthetic Clay Liners for Exposed Liners and Capping for Mine Closure (Video of Webinar)
by Michael Donovan, PhD, Global R&D Director CETCO
AquaBlok Press Release: Guidance Specification for Composite Bentonite Aggregate in Below Ground Pipe and Infrastructure Construction or Repair Applications
A Geocomposite Barrier for Hydrocarbon Containment in The Artic
ASTM D6364 – Short-term Compression Behaviour of Geosynthetics Test Fixture (Video)
Review of Remedial Options for the Boat Harbour Remediation Using Geotextile Tube Dewatering
Beach Residents Unhappy Over Coastal Protection Project
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs and Geosynthetic News Agency