GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * AXTER * Cleanaway * EPA * ExcelPlas * GEOAMERICAS 2020 * GNA * GSI * PFAS * TenCate
IKO Europe in Exclusive Talks to Acquire AXTER’s Bituminuous Membrane and Geomembrane Division
EPA VIC releases West Gate Tunnel PFAS Spoil Landfill Update
EPA states that Ravenhall landfill’s spoil containment cell will comprise a combination of a liner overlaid with additional protection and drainage layers, and a leachate collection system to avoid the potential for PFAS leaching into groundwater.
EPA Accepts Rejigged Plan for Maddingley PFAS Contaminated Soil Dump Site — Ravenhall Plan Accepted
Classification and EMP Assessment Report on PFAS Contaminated Soil– Cleanaway (Ravenhall)
EPA received from Cleanaway Operations Pty Ltd (Cleanaway) an Environment Management Plan (EMP) application proposing to receive and manage soil and rock (spoil) generated from the West Gate Tunnel Project (WGTP). EPA assessed Cleanaway’s submission in accordance with the principles of the Environment Protection Act 1970, as well as in accordance with relevant subordinate legislation and guidelines.
Global Study on Slope Instability Modes Based on 62 Municipal Solid Waste Landfills
Including slip surfaces that occur along the interface between the bottom liner and the municipal solid waste (MSW) pile
Barrier Performance of Geosynthetic Clay Liners to Copper (II) Chloride Solutions
Thermal Desiccation of Geosynthetic Clay Liners Under Brine Pond Conditions
Discrete Element Analysis of the Load Transfer Mechanism of Geogrid-Ballast Interface under Pull-Out Load
Effect of Silt Content in Filling Sand on the Geotubes Dewatering Performance by Hanging Bag Tests
Webinar on Soil Consolidation Using Wick Drains (28 Oct.)
SIUE’s Kargar Receives Geosynthetic Institute Fellowship Grant
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs and Geosynthetic News Agency