GNA – Committed to Dissemination of Geosynthetic News and Technology Worldwide in Real Time
Huesker Develops Active Geosynthetic Composites for Subaqueous Capping
New Landfill Closure Cover System Awarded US Patent
New Book ‘Advances in Geosynthetics Engineering’ by. M. Meguid, E.Guler and J .P. Giroud,
Importance of Using Fully-Formulated Resins for Quality HDPE Geomembrane Manufacture
Civil Engineer wins Geosynthetics Research Grant for Geotextile Tube Technology
Coastal Protection Project in Israel uses Geotextile Tubes Filled with Sand to Form a Series of Breakwaters
Lawsuit Against TenCate Moves Forward
Coastal Dunes with Geotextile Resistant Cores (New Research)
Indian Company Designing Geotextile Geo-tube Seawalls
Alberta Government Publishes List of Approved Geosynthetics
Tencate Geosynthetics Hiring Sales Manager for Mediterranean
Geosynthetics in Road Construction (Review)
Japanese Geosynthetics Business Seeking Foreign Partners
New Geomembrane-Enveloped Concrete Structure (New Technology)
Effect of Orientation on In-isolation and In-soil Geosynthetic Properties
Evaluation of Load Transfer Mechanisms Between Soil and Geogrid Using Transparent Soil
An Efficient and Encasement of Stone column with Geogrid in Clayey Soils
Application of Geo-Electrical Tomography Coupled in Hydro-mechanical-Chemical Investigations in Geomembrane Heap Leaching
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency