GNA the Leading Geosynthetics eNews Magazine Globally
Kalium Lakes Awards Lining Contract to Jaylon
Maccaferri Subsidiary Enters Insolvency Proceedings
VideoCast | Geotextile Coastal Protection Tubes
Queensland Government Providing Grant Funding to Construct the 50 Metre Groyne made of Sand Filled Geotextile Bags
Concrete Canvas Installation at Russian Oil & Gas Plant for Slope Protection (6000 m3)
Hydraulic Conductivity of Bentonite–Polymer Composite Geosynthetic Clay Liners Permeated with Coal Combustion Product Leachates
Maccaferri Releases Financials for 2019
Filtered Tailings spread on HDPE liner: There is Scope for More Water Savings
“Liners underneath tailings dams have become a world-wide trend, and are generally a legal requirement unless an alternative, acceptable risk mitigation plan is accepted by the authorities,” says Adriaan Meintjes, principal civil geotechnical engineer at SRK Consulting SA
Bi-Planar vs Tri-Planar Geonets: Benefits in Landfill Leachate Applications
Catfish Mini-Dredgers Desludge QLD Meat Works Ponds Using Geotube™ Dewatering
Polydam Seeking Geomembrane Technician
NEW GRI VIDEO – GRI GM13 ASTM D792 & D1505 Density of HDPE Geomembranes
Novel Multiple-liner Design for Preventing Desiccation of Geosynthetic Clay Liners: an Experimental Investigation
Engineering Behaviour of Geogrid Reinforced Clay
Five-year Anniversary Looms with No Charges in Catastrophic Mount Polley Tailings Dam Collapse
SBPF Appeals ConCom Denial of Geotube Erosion-Control Project
Landfill Liner Needs Repairs
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency