GNA – the World’s Leading Source of Geosynthetics News & Technology (Live News Feeds)
Reaching Over 25,000 Manufacturers, Installers, Specifiers, Facility Owners, Consultants, Educators and Academics Worldwide
An Insight into Waste Management in Australia with a Focus on Landfill Technology and Liner Leak Detection (SPECIAL FEATURE)
G-Tex® GE Nonwoven Geotextiles, Chinese Products, Australian Specifications
Bituminous Geomembrane (BGM) Liner Gets Award for Maryland Dam Project
The BGM liner enabled the use of an exposed liner system, eliminating the need for soil cover, which reduced construction costs by an estimated US$450,000.
Distributor Announced for New Novel Odour-Absorbing Geomembrane
Anue Water Technologies Selected Exclusive Distributor for Pi2 Geo-Membrane Systems
Huesker Demonstrates Effectiveness of its New Geocomposite Liner Containing Activated Carbon Granules Tektoseal Active AC (Video)
Mining Industry looks for Tailings Dams Standards in Wake of Vale Disaster
Tender Awarded for Design and Installation of Caloundra Landfill
Successful supplier: Merit Lining Systems Pty Ltd
Contact value: $645,344 (GST Exclusive)
– ITT1827: https://www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/Council/Tenders/Closed-Tenders-and-Awarded-Contracts
Ohio Landfill Invests $4M in New Landfill Liner Technology
Brazil Reportedly Preparing Charges against Vale
Ethical Investors ask Miners to Publish Tailings Dam Details
Investors with $10 Trillion in Assets Pressure Miners over Tailings Safety
Vale to Decommission Upstream Tailings Dams
Barrier and Thermal Performance of Graphene-HDPE Nanocomposites for Liner Applications
Study on the Effects of Chemicals on the Geotechnical Properties of Bentonite and Zeolite Mixture as Clay Liner
TENEO seeking HDPE GEOMEMBRANE WELDERS & OPERATORS Brisbane & Melbourne
HDPE Welder / Geomembrane Needed for South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne
Topocare machines facilitate the laying of sand or earth-filled geotextile tubes to build flood barriers, such as the of creation of dams, embankments, and leeves
Concentrations of PBDEs in Leachate and Sediment Samples Higher in Landfill Sites with Geomembrane Liners Compared to those Without Liners
Proposed Refinements to Design Procedures for Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil (GRS) Structures in AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency