GNA – the World’s Leading Source of Geosynthetics News & Technology (Live News Feeds)
Reaching Over 25,000 Manufacturers, Installers, Specifiers, Facility Owners, Consultants, Educators and Academics Worldwide
TENEO on Track to Deliver Over $100m of Civil and Lining Environmental Containment Works for FY 19
AGRU Geomembrane Uses Higher Melt Index than Competing Geomembranes for Easier Welding
Degradation of a HDPE Geomembrane Without HALS in Chlorinated Water
Effect of Chemical and Physical Ageing on the Longevity of Smooth and Textured Geomembranes in Geoenvironmental Applications
Ian Fraser: Use of Recycled Polymers and the Implications for Geosynthetic Durability
Using Geotube Dewatering for Sludge Management of Acid Mine Drainage (AMD)
Boyd Ramsey lectures at Australian Waste Management event
Experimental Investigations and Modelling of Cyclic Interface Shearing Between HDPE Geomembrane and Sandy Gravel
AGRU VLDPE Geomembrane for Tunnel Lining
TenCate Launches Geotextile Continuous Moisture Management System
Huesker Road Rehabilitation of the Arlberg Motorway in Austria with Asphalt Reinforcement Grid
Overview of Current Design Procedures for Geosynthetic-reinforced Soil Structures with Closely-spaced Reinforcement
New Geosynthetic Patent to Prevent Coastal Erosion by Sicornete
Centrifuge Model Studies on the Performance of Geocomposite Reinforced Soil Walls Subjected to Seepage
New Geogrid/Geonet System for Stabilizing Earth
Highway Deep-Patch Geogrid Applications
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency