Global Geosynthetics Industry News
The Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
Boyd Ramsey to Headline at Waterproof Membranes 2018 Conference
He will present on “New Developments in the Geomembranes Market” on November 6th in the Conference Open Session
Will Crawford of CONCRETE CANVAS will present on “New Applications and Developments in Armoured Impermeable Liners” on November 7th. 2018
Finite Element Modelling of Flexural Behaviour of Geosynthetic Cementitious Composite Mat (GCCM)
Rudolf Hummel of AGRU will present on “Thermoplastic Concrete Protective Liners” on November 6th 2018
Half-Day Short Course on: Introduction to Geomembranes and their Applications
in Reservoirs, Dams, Canals and Waste Storage Landfills By J.P. Giroud
Geomembranes for Underwater Rehabilitation of Hydraulic Structures
Dr. Eng. Alberto M. Scuero
Chairman & Executive President, CARPI TECH, Switzerland
Geomembranes Saving Waters in Reservoirs and Canals
Dr. Eng. Gabriella Vaschetti
The Secretary of the ICOLD European Working Group who prepared ICOLD Bulletin 135
Awaba Landfill Expansion Underway
Authority has approved the proposed landfill cell design and liner system
Design and Supervision of Construction Landfill Cell 6
Design & Supervision of Construction: Landfill Cell 6, Capping of cell 5 at Hawkesbury City
Cleanaway Seeking Engineering Manager for Landfill Cells
Investigation on the Interface Bond Strength of Geosynthetic-Reinforced Asphalt Concrete using Leutner Shear Test
Effects of Temperature Increase on Hydraulic Capability of Anionic Polymer–Treated Geosynthetic Clay Liners Used as Barriers
Influence On Bearing Pressure Of Shallow Footing Resting On Geogrid Reinforced Double Layered Soil System
Influence of mechanical damage induced in laboratory on the soil-geosynthetic interaction in inclined-plane shear
Sustainable Application of Waste Tire Chips and Geogrid for Improving Load Carrying Capacity of Granular Soils
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency