Global Geosynthetics Industry News
The Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
New AGRU America article: Estimating Geosynthetic Performance in Severe Climate Conditions (Special Feature)
Use of Geosynthetic Materials in Solid Waste Landfill Design: A Review of Geosynthetic Related Stability Issues
EnviroLining (NSW) Installs Elcoseal GCL X2000 at Sewage Treatment Plant (July 2018)
Making Horizontal Geomembrane Seams on Side Slopes
Deploying a Geosynthetic Mattress Ballast Layer at an Ore-processing Site
Geocomposite Lamination Strength ASTM Test Method: Time for an Update
Geosynthetics Use Expands in Mining and Ore Processing
Tensar arranges Australian Distribution for Mining Geosynthetics
Geofabrics Case Study – Cowra Stormwater Outlet Drain Lined with Concrete Canvas™
Join the Company with the Largest Regional Footprint of Any Geosynthetic Supplier in Australasia!
Eco Line Solutions (NSW) Seeking Geomembrane Labourers and Installers
Case Studies Using EPS Geofoam for Mining and Energy
Enhancement of landfill Gas Production and Waste Stabilisation by Using Geotextile Filter in a Bioreactor Landfill
Influence of Geotextile Arrangement on Seismic Performance of Mid-rise Buildings Subjected to MCE Shaking
Hi-Vis is an orange geotextile for separating contaminated and uncontaminated soils on cover systems
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency