GNA – The Most Widely Read and Disseminated Digital Geosynthetic News Platform Worldwide
NEWSMAKERS: * ACE Geosynthetics * ExcelPlas * Geofabrics * Kuraray * Layfield * Sotrafa * TCI * Watershed
Layfield Patents Conductive Geotextile
Kuraray Patent PVC-EVOH Gas Barrier Geomembranes
European HDPE Geomembrane Manufacturer Achieves 100% Retention of HP-OIT After 6 months Oven Ageing
New 1.5 mm Reinforced Teflon (R-PTFE) Geomembrane is a Major Breakthrough for use as Secondary Containment Liners for Corrosive Containment and High Temperatures
Watershed Solar Development will Specialize in Geosynthetic Capped Landfill Solar Projects
Geofabrics Upgrading Their GCL Manufacturing Roll Winders
100% Fluoropolymer Geomembrane for Floating Covers on Chemical Containment Facilities
Application of Geosynthetics in the Construction of Sea Dike and Shore Protection
Engineers Hope High-tech Geotextile Sandbags will Keep the Beach in Waikiki from Disappearing
450-metre long “geo-tube – a sturdy plastic tube filled with sand, which formed the actual sea defence”
ACE Geosynthetics Publish Video on Geosynthetics Modern Civil Engineering Materials Wide Applications
Use of Geosynthetics for Separation and Stabilization in Low-Volume Roadways
Willacoochee Patents Woven Geotextile with a High Water Flow Rate
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency