GNA – The Most Widely Read and Disseminated Digital Geosynthetic News Platform Worldwide
NEWSMAKERS: * ACE Geosynthetics * Cabot * ExcelPlas * Geofabrics * FGI * IGS * Sotrafa
Sotrafa Unveils High Temperature Resistant HDPE Liner for Temperatures Up to 100 deg.C. and With Outstanding HP-OIT Retention
From the Design of Bottom Landfill Liner Systems to the Impact Assessment of Contaminants on Underlying Aquifers
BPM Geosynthetics Delivers Textured HDPE Liner for Mining Project in Peru
Cabot Offer Advanced Conductive Carbon Solutions (e.g. Graphenes, Carbon Nanostructures, CNTs) For High Performance Applications Such as Geosynthetics
Workshops Focus on Soil Reinforcement and Barrier Systems TC-B Program (22 – 23 January 2020)
• Re-Cap of Munich 2018 Workshop, Geomembrane Puncture Protection, Welding of Geomembranes, Digital Quality Control Systems — Leads: Siamak Paulson, Australia & Boyd Ramsey
• Advancements with Geosynthetic Clay Liners — Leads: Craig Benson, USA & Gemmina Di Emidio, Belgium
• Performance and Durability of Geomembranes — Leads: Kerry Rowe, Canada & Malek Bouazza, Australia
• Case Histories of Usual and Innovative Barrier Applications — Leads: Pete Atchison, United Kingdom & Jonathan Shamrock, New Zealand
Free Webinar on Fabrication, Installation & Testing of Geomembranes (11 December 2019)
Factory fabrication can result in shorter construction time (and costs), higher seam quality, and a better completed liner system. Most fabricated geomembranes are less susceptible to wrinkling due to better dimensional stability, bending modulus, and flexibility which leads to better intimate contact with the subgrade and less risk of damage or wrinkle entrapment during soil covering. The webinar will focus on factory and field quality assurance and control testing, e.g., seam testing and as well as seam shear and peel strength testing, and developing panel sizes. The use of leak location surveys prior to and/or after soil covering also will be discussed.
Wind-induced Uplift of Exposed Geomembrane Covers: A Proposed Revision to Conventional Design Approaches [PDF]
Wrap Up of 2nd EurAsian Geosynthetics Symposium (EAGS·2019) that was held in Beijing, China on November 18-19, 2019
Use Of Geosynthetic Clay Liner As A Waterproofing Barrier In Sanitary Landfills
Sustainable Rehabilitation of a Highway Slope Failure with Geosynthetics [PDF]
Fraudulent Conference on Geomembrane Lifetime Prediction
Geosynthetic Focus in Peru
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency