GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics
Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology – Current, On-topic and in Real Time !
Pre-fabricated RhinoMat™ Reinforced Composite Geomembrane Installed at the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
One acre area can be installed in just 2 hours; Prefabrication Minimized Field Seams by 10 times versus HDPE liner
Watpac Seeking HDPE Liner Welders for Cataby Bulk Earthworks Project Located approximately 150km North of Perth
Colloids Introduces Speciality Stabilization Masterbatches for HDPE Geomembranes
Notice of Violation – High Acres Landfill (Breaking News)
Optimal Placement of Geogrid Reinforcement in Piggyback Landfill Liners (New Research)
Evaluation of Geosynthetic Anchor Systems Through Pullout Testing (New Research)
Huesker Offers FREE Finite Element and Geosynthetics Webinar – February 14, 2018
New Symposium on Use of Geosynthetics in Railway Engineering (UK)
Senversa’s Geosynthetic Liner Expert to Present on Geosynthetic Containment as a Contaminated Soil Remediation Solution
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at Allens, Level 37, 250 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia.
- Aaron O’Malley is a Principal at Senversa’s Perth Office, with over 15 years of engineering experience across Western Australia, South Australia and various Australian states. Aaron has specialist experience in the design and construction of geosynthetic and compacted clay liners for baseliner and capping systems for a range of waste and storage containment facilities including landfill cells, mining facilities, leachate, stormwater and residue ponds.
IGS Symposium Organising Committee:
Chaido (Yuli) Doulala-Rigby [Tensar], Andy Belton [Wardell Armstrong], Gary Fowmes [Warwick University]. Dave Woods [Low and Bonar], Nico Brusa [Maccaferri], Patricia Guerra-Esconar Geosynthetics Limited]
Richard Bathurst Elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada (Congratulations Richard!)
The Use of Geotextiles in Permeable Pavement
Confinement Effect of Geogrid and Conventional Shear Reinforcement Bars Subjected to Corrosion
Production of High Purity Salt Using Geomembranes and Prism Greenhouse Method
Geomembrane Focus Groups Formed
Riverbank Erosion Protection Using Geotextile Tube Technology (Case Study)
Robin Wakeline Showcases a Number Case Studies where Geotube® were Used for Shoreline Protection
Geosynthetics Against Beach Erosion in Affected Areas of Yucatan (Geotexile Containers)
Effect of Cyclic Wave Loading on Scouring Stability of Geotube Dams (New Research)
German Geomembrane Installer Shows Off its Quality Installation Work
U.S. Geosynthetics Representatives Encourage the U.S. Department of Transportation to consider including the benefits of Geosynthetic Materials in Future Infrastructure Legislation
For Sale – Olympus TOF-D Non-Destructive Ultrasonic Test Equipment “AS NEW” for HDPE Weld Inspection – Complete System
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency