GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics
Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology – Current, On-topic and in Real Time !
VIC EPA Condemned for “Overfilled” Landfill just 400 metres from nearby homes
Free Online Calculator for Filling Geosynthetic Sand Containers
Australian Entrepreneur Selling Geotextile Sand Containers to the Arabs
Breaking News – High Presence of Cyanide in Sediments Nearby Gold Ridge Tailing Dam in Central Guadalcanal
Senior Civil Engineer required for design and construction of tailings residue and waste storage facilities for the Mining and Energy Resources
Rio Tinto Seeking Tailings Maintenance Officer
Hazardous Waste Treatment for Spent Pot Liner Using Geomembrane Liners
Good News from GeoMax – Now Offering Manufacturer Direct Sale of High Performance Geotextiles!
GeoCells – A New Solution for Snow Melt Mud – Predicted by the Geosynthetic Institute to have a 400+ year lifespan
TenCate seeking experienced Technical Manager focusing on Geosynthetics for MSE wall, slope and embankment market for North America
New Book Published – Application of geosynthetics as a tool to improve the stability of soft soils and embankments
New needling lines for the economic production of greater volumes of geotextiles
Geosynthetic material keeps the rain from percolating through the ash and leaking down to the ground water
Stability Performance and Interface Shear Strength of Geocomposite Drain/soil Systems (New Research)
Effectiveness of Wicking Geotextile in Mitigating Freeze-thaw Problems of Aggregate Bases with Fines (New Research)
Effect of Geogrid Reinforcement on the Flexural Behaviour of Concrete Pavements (New Research)
Performance of Model Footing in Geocell Reinforced Sand Bed against Pullout (New Research)
Thinking of Visiting South Korea for the Next International Conference on Geosynthetics?
Note the following important dates:
• Final Paper Submission Deadline : MAR. 30, 2018
• Early Registration Deadline : MAR. 30, 2018
• Sponsorship & Exhibition Application Deadline : MAR. 30, 2018
Concrete Canvas Ltd, Exhibiting at Middle East Rail Exhibition – Terrapinn
Kuhne GmbH (Smart Sheets®) develops and manufactures extrusion lines for flat films, sheets and geomembranes
The Geosynthetic Interest Group of South Africa (GIGSA) Is Proud to Be Hosting the Inaugural Geosynthetic Conference in July 2018
IGS Symposium 18th April 2018 on the Use of Geosynthetics in Rail
For Sale – Olympus TOF-D Non-Destructive Ultrasonic Test Equipment “AS NEW” for HDPE Weld Inspection – Complete System
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency