GNA – The World’s Most Viewed Online Geosynthetics Bulletin
NEWSMAKERS: * BASF * ExcelPlas * FGI * Geotube * GSI * Hallaton * Intermas * Solmax * Solvay * TenCate *
New Website from Solmax Highlights an Expanding Field
“Solmax has grown its manufacturing footprint and product lines significantly over the past few years, both organically and through acquisition,” says Andreea Sasu, Global Marketing Director. “We wanted a website that reflects the energized vision of the company—facilitating progress while protecting the earth—and that gives our customers rapid access to both the general and highly technical information they need to make informed decisions.”
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing – WE KNOW POLYMERS, WE KNOW TESTING
Webinar Announcement for Wednesday, February 19 “Webinar 18 – Surface Impoundment Design and Performance”
BASF UV Stabilizers Protect Geosynthetic Oil Spill Barriers from Degradation by Intense Sunlight
Solvay’s New HMW HALS Capacity Now Online, Satisfies Demand for High Durability Geosynthetics
Effect of Geotextile Sewing Method on Dewatering Performance of Geotubes
Evaluating Measurement of Strain Hardening Method for Mechanical Assessment of Geomembrane Service Life in MSW Landfills
OFDR Sensing Technology based Distributed Monitoring and Stability Analysis of Geogrid-Reinforced-Slope
INTERMAS NETS has been Awarded the Winning Tender for its CapDrain™ Drainage Geocomposites in the Capping of Hyderabad Municipal Solid Waste Dump Site
Numerical Simulation for Solute Transport in a Deformable Landfill Liner
Mechanical and Osmotic Consolidation of Geosynthetic Clay Liners: a Laboratory Study
IIT-Madras Develops Eco-friendly Geotextile Alternative to Seawalls
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency