GNA – The World’s Most Viewed Online Geosynthetics Bulletin
NEWSMAKERS: * AGRU* ExcelPlas * FGI * e2techtextiles * GeoAmericas * Engineers Australia * Google * Anchor *
AGRU has just announced an exciting, first-in-class product called
AGRU has just announced an exciting, first-in-class product called CleanSeam, an integrated geosynthetic release film that mitigates the risk of particle buildup on the weld edges of geomembrane liner by eliminating exposure to field conditions. The product is ensuring cleaner welds, which improves the long-term performance of geosynthetic installations. Linked below is the release, a first-look video, and our flyer.
- Press Release: http://bit.ly/38kdS08
- First Look Video: http://bit.ly/2N93qin
- Flyer: http://bit.ly/2P9I3jP
Performance Benefits of Factory-Fabricated Geomembrane Liners
FGI Sets 2020 Webinar Calendar
The FGI is planning to offer a webinar each month throughout 2020. The webinars are free and each attendee will receive 1.0 PDH. All webinars, slides, and reference materials are posted on the FGI’s website. The FGI also offers a free online PDH Program that provides 1.0 PDH credit for each webinar viewed in its entirety online. Each webinar is approximately one hour in length. Upcoming webinars include:
- February 27 at 4 p.m. CST – Floating Cover Systems by Graham Fairhead – Register
- March 24 at Noon CDT – Storm Water Management Using Geosynthetics by Terry Sheridan – Register
- April 16 at 11 a.m. CDT – Leak Location Surveys by Matthew Kemnitz – Register
- May 19 at Noon CDT – Post Closure Care of Landfills by Jeremy Morris – Register
- June 16 at 11 a.m. CDT – Testing & Design of Drainage Geocomposites by Eric Blond – Register
Complete GeoAmericas 2020 Program Released!
Short courses, lectures, all technical, discussion and training sessions are already on the GeoAmericas 2020 website. Also check out the social activities scheduled and take advantage of discounts on early-bird registration to guarantee your place at the Largest Geosynthetics Conferecnce in the Americas, which takes place in Rio de Janeiro in its 4th edition.
2020 Geomembrane Workshop Series – Melbourne | Engineers Australia
ACIGS is pleased to announce its first educational event for 2020 – two days of lectures focused on Geomembranes. The event is held in two cities (Melbourne & Brisbane), with Boyd Ramsey as the keynote lecturer. Delegates can attend either or both days of the Melbourne workshop.
ExcelPlas Testing of Geosynthetics in Waste Water – WE KNOW POLYMERS – WE KNOW TESTING.
Episode 3 – FGI at the Geosynthetics Conference 2020 by The Fabricated Geomembrane Institute • A podcast on Anchor
Tailings liner – Google Scholar
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on
Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency