GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics
Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology – Current and On-trend!
Dear GNA Readers, Best Wishes for a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2018!
Solmax Swallows Up its Larger Geomembrane Rival, GSE
Transport Behaviour of Nano Zinc Particles through GCL Liners
Geotest seeking HDPE (Geomembrane) Installers and Welders
Geotest Seeking Civil Engineer for Electrical Leak Location Surveys & Liner Installation Projects
Geomembrane WEBINAR: Pond Liner System Design and Operation by Richard Thiel, P.E., President, Thiel Engineering
Tuesday, January 30, 2018 | 1:00 – 2:30 pm EST (includes Q&A time)
Council Members Question $5.6 Million Savings on Sludge Hauling Agreement with Geotextile Tubes
Scientists Detect Defects in Geotextiles Using a Common Digital Camera
Experimental Evaluation of Geomembrane/Geotextile Interface as Base Isolating System
New Webinar entitled “Geosynthetics in Hydraulic Applications,” on January 10, 2018
Evoqua’s Geomembrane Technologies to Help Control Odors at Canadian Wastewater Treatment Plant
Concrete Canvas Launches 4 Impressive New Instructional Animation Videos:
– Concrete Canvas (CC) Channel Lining Installation Guidelines [Video]
– Concrete Canvas (CC) Slope Protection Installation Guidelines [Video]
– Concrete Canvas (CC) and CC Hydro (CCH) Bund Lining Installation Guidelines [Video]
– Concrete Canvas Animation Montage [Video]
Tensar versus Enviro Pro Geosynthetics Court Case Listed for this Year
DOT Lists Geosynthetic Specifications (Declassified)
See more information on the geomembrane market and players at:
• GNA now has 30,000+ views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
For Sale – Olympus TOF-D Non-Destructive Ultrasonic Test Equipment “AS NEW” for HDPE Weld Inspection – Complete System
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency