GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics
Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology – Current, On-topic and in Real Time !
Leakage through Holes in Geomembranes below Saturated Tailings
GSI Hosts Webinar on Wave Management in Geomembranes
90,000 m2 of 1mm Solmax LLDPE Textured Geomembrane Used at Landfill Site
Maccaferri’s biggest geogrid basal reinforcement project ever is in Oman
Concrete Cloth ™ named Top Project
Concrete Cloth GCCM, manufactured by Milliken Infrastructure Solutions LLC and distributed by Nuna Innovations
Grafton Regional Landfill Set for Expansion (90,000 m3 cell)
Concrete Canvas (CC) Ditch Lining – Mirny Airport, Yakurtia, Russia
Sewage Treatment Plants finds Cost-effective Biosolids Dewatering in Flexible and Permeable Geotextile Tubes
TenCate Geotube Case Study in Dominican Republic
Caribbean suffered major shoreline erosion from years of repeated storm surge consisting of 3+ meter waves
The Role of Safety in Geosynthetic Installations
A Study on Geotextile – Sand Interface Behavior Based on Direct Shear and Triaxial Compression Tests
Quantifying the non-normality of Shear Strength of Geomaterials
Performance of hematite-grafted nonwoven geotextile layer for treatment of wastewater
Geosynthetic reinforced embankment with mattress with geosynthetic reinforcement over subsoil
Editor’s choice: free access to the best papers selection from Geosynthetics International
As a benefit to the geosynthetics community, ICE Publishing have arranged for free access to three papers in each volume that are identified by the Editor of the journal as major contributions to the discipline.
The three papers for 2016 are:
- Rouf, M. A., Bouazza, A., Singh, R. M., Gates, W. P. & Rowe, R. K. (2016). Water vapour adsorption and desportion in GCLs. Geosynthetics International, 23, No. 2, 86-99. <http://www.icevirtuallibrary.com/doi/full/10.1680/jgein.15.00034>
- Rentz, A. K., Take, W. A., Brachman, R. W. I. & Rowe, R. K. (2016). Effect of geomembrane colour and cover soil on solar-driven down-slope bentonite erosion from a GCL. Geosynthetics International, 23, No. 4, 257-270. <http://www.icevirtuallibrary.com/doi/full/10.1680/jgein.15.00050>
- Górniak, J., Villard, P. & Delmas, P. (2016). Coupled discrete and finite-element modelling of geosynthetic tubes filled with granular material. Geosynthetics International, 23, No. 5, 362-380. <http://www.icevirtuallibrary.com/doi/full/10.1680/jgein.16.00003>
If you would like uninterrupted access to all content from Geosynthetics International, please recommend a 2017 subscription to your librarian. An institutional subscription can be arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professor Richard J. Bathurst, P.Eng., Ph.D., FRSC, FEIC, FCAE
Editor: Geosynthetics International
GeoEngineering Centre at Queen’s-RMC
Geosynthetics International Website: http://www.icevirtuallibrary.com/content/serial/gein
For Sale – Olympus TOF-D Non-Destructive Ultrasonic Test Equipment “AS NEW” for HDPE Weld Inspection – Complete System
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency