GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics
Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology – Current, On-topic and in Real Time !
Carpi Liner Installation Video
Carpi Seeking West Coast Geomembrane Marketing and Sales Representative
Alberto Scuero (Carpi) Presents Lecture at International Dam Safety Conference 2018
Testing Times for Tailings Dams – Australia’s Mining Monthly
Seeking Project Engineer – Tailings Dam Projects (QLD)
Tailings Dam Collapses at Hernic as it Courts Prospective Buyers
BHP confirms further funds for Samarco Tailings Disaster
Why Tailings Dams Fail
Tailings Dams can fail for one or a combination of the following reasons:
* Overtopping caused by floods that exceed the capacity of the dam
* Structural failure of materials used in dam construction
* Movement and/or failure of the foundation supporting the dam
* Settlement and cracking of concrete or embankment dams
* Piping and internal erosion of soil in embankment dams
* Inadequate maintenance and upkeep
Tailings, the Deposits of the Future
Waterproof Packaging Line for Geotextile rolls
For Sale – Olympus TOF-D Non-Destructive Ultrasonic Test Equipment “AS NEW” for HDPE Weld Inspection – Complete System
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency