GNA – The World’s Most Viewed Online Geosynthetics Bulletin
NEWSMAKERS: * ABG * Concrete Canvas * GDT * GeoAmericas * FGI * GeoCell * Levee Lock * Raven
SnifferDrone Can Sniff Out Leaks in Exposed Geomembrane Covers
Levee Lock LLC Granted US Patent for Geomembrane-Lined Wall
New Geomembrane Cover With Integrated Activated Charcoal Filters to Trap Biogas Odours
Raven Engineered Films Division a Well-known Manufacturers of Geomembranes is Expanding Operations in USA
With key brands such as 7-layer ABSOLUTE BARRIER® geomembranes (with its enhanced EVOH gas-barrier layer), DURA-SKRIM®, and VAPORBLOCK®
Landfill Design Drawings for Tumblong Quarry (Declassified)
Collect Money-Saving Biogas from Anaerobic Digestion Using Geomembranes
Capture valuable biogas by covering tanks and lagoons with a GTI geomembrane gas collection cover
Oerlikon Nonwoven Optimizese Production Process for Geotextiles
Landfill Final Cover Systems Design for Arid Areas Using the HELP Model
GDT Lining Installing Bituminous Geomembranes
Erosion Protection with Geosynthetics
Designing Hard-Armored, Flexible Channels with 3D HDPE Geocells
Analysis of the Creep and the Influence on the Modulus Improvement Factor (MIF) in Polyolefin Geocells using the Stepped Isothermal Method
Canadian Scientists Invent Game-changing Granular Cement for GCCMs
Determination of Geomembrane – Protective Geotextile Friction Angle: An Insight into the Shear Rate Effect
Tender Specification for TechCell GeoCell
Preparations Underway for Circular Sediment Management Scheme Using Geotextile Tubes in India
Beach Homeowners Turn to Geotubes to Protect Properties, But Some Raise Concerns
Biocementation of Sand Filled Geotextile Tubes
A Comparative Laboratory Investigation into the Role of Geosynthetics in the Initial Swell Control of an Expansive Soil
Review of Sustainable Geosynthetic Development Trend with Environmental Adaptive and Eco-Environmental Performances Point of View
KPMG Financial Analysis of Engineering Construction and Consulting Companies (Declassified)
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency