GNA – The World’s Most Viewed Online Geosynthetics Bulletin
NEWSMAKERS: * Alphard Group * ASTM * Concrete Canvas * ExcelPlas * GSI * Huesker * TenCate * Tensar *
Modelling of Large Plastic Deformation of Polyethylene for Geomembranes
Alphard Group Seeking a Site technician for Leak detection on Geomembrane for Various Projects in Quebec
GSI to Host Webinar on Pond Liners
GSI to Host Webinar on Geosynthetic Drainage Materials
Geotech Technologies Patents Pavement Systems with Geocell and Geogrid (Breaking News)
Concrete Canvas Installs New Production Line (Breaking News)
Proposed ASTM International Standard will Provide Guidance for Using Geocells in Roadway Projects (Breaking News)
New Guide for Use of Geocells in Geotechnical and Roadway Projects
FEBRUARY WEBINAR on Load Bearing Bridge Abutments Supported on Polymer Geogrid Reinforced Fill (by Tensar)
Online – 18 February 2020 – 2PM Sydney Time
Land Reclamation Using Geotextile Tubes Filled with Fine Grained Soil (Tencate India)
Shear Behavior of Geotextile-Reinforced Silty Sand Using Static Triaxial Testing
Global Tailings Database Launched (Breaking News)
Geosynthetic Beaver Barriers™ Protect Against Flood Waters
An Overview of Geotextiles: Industrial Application in Technical Textiles
Design of Water Retaining Embankment Using Geosynthetics for Hydraulic Conditions
Huesker Announced as Sponsor for Piling 2020
Protection of Buried Pipelines Using Geosynthetics Under Different Loading Conditions—A Review
Global and Local Sand-Geosynthetic Interface Behavior
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency