The Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
Tensar Announce Exclusive Underground Mining Distributor in Australia
Geomembrane Provider Extreme Plastics buys Mustang Energy Systems
HUESKER‘s Tektoseal™ Active Oil-Absorbing Geocomposite Keeping Marinas Clean
The material wicks oil-based products out of the water in the event of a spill
Fabtech Geomembrane Installation Projects Update
• Anglesea Landfill in VIC,
• Capra Developments Bourke Abattoir in Western NSW,
• Oz Minerals Carrapateena Copper Gold Project in SA ,
• Wollert Landfill Cell 12 in VIC,
ExcelPlas Issues First Report on Stress Cracking Potential of PFAS on HDPE Liners
Use and Potential Impacts of AFFF Containing PFAS at Airports
National Coalition Launches for Residents of Country’s 90 Toxic PFAS Sites
Geotechnical Challenges and Opportunities in Large Infrastructure Projects—Learning from Failures
The side slopes of large reservoirs may be stable for stability point of view. However, selection of other elements like protection tiling above geosynthetic lining may experience distress. Dykes or embankment resting on pervious foundation is more critical and failing to recognize it sometimes may invite huge maintenance and repairing costs. Lessons learned from these cases shall help Engineers to proactively consider such situations in order to prevent such geosynthetic failures in large infrastructure projects.
Huesker Wins German Brand Award 2018
Laying of Geosynthetic Clay Liner (GCL) and soil cover at Frongoch Mine, 20th June 2018 (Video)
Going green with Geosynthetics saves Abu Dhabi Infra Projects $288m
GeoPipe News Site Launched by GNA (Sign Up for Free Subscription)
Study on the Performance of Railway Ballasted Track Reinforced with Geogrid
Simple Design Models for Bearing Ratio of Sand Reinforced Using Different Geosynthetics
Assessing the Ultimate Uplift Capacity of Plate Anchors in Geocell-Reinforced Sand
Dynamic Behavior of a Geotextile-Reinforced Pond Ash Embankment
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency