The Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
Advice from the Field: Landfill Disposal Cell Base Slope Design (Feature)
Laboratory Investigation of Shear Behavior of High-Density Polyethylene Geomembrane Interfaces [PDF]
GMA Webinar: Emerging Topics in Geosynthetics, Live-Streaming Short Course (August 3, 2018)
8:45–9:00 FGI & GMA Introduction Andy Durham (Owens Corning)
9:00–9:55 Service Life of Geomembranes Kerry Rowe (Queens U.)
10:00–10:55 CQA Testing Procedures Glen Toepfer (CQA Solutions)
11:00–11:55 Effect of Wrinkles on Geomembrane Performance Kerry Rowe (Queens U.)
1:00–1:55 Best Practices for Zero Leak Containment Sam Allen (TRI Environmental)
2:00–2:55 Containment for Coal Combustion Residuals (CCRs) Gary Zych (AEP)
3:00–3:55 Elevated Temperatures in Containment Applications Tim Stark (U. of Illinois)
ATC Williams is seeking Civil/Environmental Engineers (Specialising in Waste Management)
Stunning Aerial Images Show Sequence of NSW Tailings Dam Failure at Gold Mine (Declassified)
The Vesl Group (Geomembrane Australia) Showcases its Liner Projects with PVC-EIA Geomembrane in the Australia-Asia Region
WA City Allocates $4 million to the Construction of a New HDPE-Lined Landfill Cell at the Meru Waste Disposal Facility
New Multiple-layered fPP-foil Tank Liners Tout Chlorine Resistance
Raven Updates its Product List of Duraskrim™ Geomembrane Liners
Enhancing Gypsum Precipitation In A Compacted Montmorillonite Using An Electrokinetic Method (New Research)
City Unveils Massive New Landfill Cell
SITA Explains HDPE-Lined Smart Landfill Cells
Enhanced Methane Production From Pig Manure In Geosynthetic Covered Lagoons And Digesters
Johan Boshoff of Golden Associates to Present on Co-disposal of Tailings and Coarse Wastes
Assessing the Ultimate Uplift Capacity of Plate Anchors in Geocell-Reinforced Sand
UK Planning Submission Application Discusses absence of sufficient evidence on the adequacy of the Geosynthetic Clay Liner (GCL) covering
Fake HDPE Geomembrane Manual being Advertised
Area Sales Engineer (Civil Engineering) Job – TenCate Geosynthetics
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency