Global Geosynthetics Industry News
The Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
Fibertex Nonwovens Makes a Strategic Acquisition in Brazil (Breaking News)
Concrete Canvas Granted New Patent for GCCM
ExcelPlas Updates its List of Geosynthetic Testing Capability to Over 120 Tests
US Bid Document Price for Geotextextile Dewatering Containers (Declassified)
Quarry Silt Pond Dewatering Using Geotextile-Lined Sediment Basin & Floc Dosing System as an Alternative to Geotube Dewatering (Declassified)
Huesker Patent Protective Sealing Layer In a Landfill Basin For Industrial And Mining Slurries And Geotextile Protective Tube Mat
Ace Published Before and After Graphics for Geotextile Dewatering Tubes
AquaDam Applications (Presentations)
Slope Stability & Slope Failure Calculations with Geosynthetics – GGU Software
BASF Patent Composite Landfill Liner based on Polyurethane/Polyurea Sprayed on Geotextile
New Patent for HDPE Lining of Ash Landfills
Concrete Mud Mats Protect the Leakage Detection System comprising a GCL & HDPE Liner
Influence of Combined Load on the Performance of Geosynthetics as Antireflective Cracking System in Semirigid Base Asphalt Pavements
Influence of Geotextiles in Enhancing Shear Strength of Sand
Effectiveness of Geogrids for Protecting Coastal Regions
Use of HDPE Stud Liner for Innovative Modular Foam-Filled Panelised System for Rapidly Assembled Post Disaster Housing
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency