GNA the Leading Geosynthetics eNews Magazine Globally
Solmax Report Abusive Use of OIT / HP-OIT in Geomembrane Specifications
HDPE & LLDPE Geomembrane Stabilization Systems and Oxidative Induction Time Testing
Teranap™ TP Control the First Bitumnuous Geomembrane with Integrated Seam Control Technology on Show at Sydney Mining Expo (27-29th August, 2019)
Turkish Geosynthetic Manufacturer GEOBERA Now Offering Competitively Priced Geomembranes (NEW)
Effect of Acids and Alkalis on the Resistance of a Polypropylene Geotextile Against Thermo-oxidation (NEW)
Use of Geotextiles to Make Functionally Layered Cement Composites to Withstand Projectile Impact (NEW)
TEMA Geosynthetics Opens African Office
Concrete Canvas™ Installed as Channel Lining for Gas Pipeline Project (NEW)
Mega Geotube with 1000 m3 Capacity Used to Dewater Abattoir Pond Sludge at Southern Hemisphere’s Largest Abattoir
FilterGrid™, A Geosynthetic Marriage
Improving the Soil Subgrade with Plastic Waste Geogrid Reinforcement (NEW)
Road and Bridge Repair Challenges Solved with Concrete Cloth™ GCCM
Kaytech Uses Geocells for Major Bridge Project (Case Study)
GSI Fellowship Proposals must be submitted by August 15, 2019
It is anticipated that the fellowships will be for $5000 each depending on the responses obtained
Fracture Characteristics of Geosynthetic Reinforced Asphalt Concrete Beams
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency