The Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
How Solmax became Number One in its Industry (Special Feature)
Finland welcomes imagination: An interview with Imgne® Founder (Special Feature)
ExcelPlas Labs Set Up PFAS Migration and Diffusion Cells for Geomembrane Liners and GCLs (New Testing)
Functionalised Graphene Geotextiles to Revolutionise Leak Detection of Geosynthetics
BY capturing real-time and measurable data for mine, energy and water industry operators
International Leak Detection (ILD) Expanding into Locating Defects in Membranes in Australia
EPA Orders Clean-up at Victorian Mine Tailings Sites
Coffey Seeking Tailings Engineer for Perth Role for TSF Design
News -Mine Waste and Tailings Conference 2018 in Brisbane (Red Earth Engineering Update)
Geosynthetic Solutions to Help Widen Road or Rail Corridors (Feature Article)
TenCate Geosynthetic Americas Seeking Pricing Manager
Controlling Landfill Gas Migration With Various Cover Systems
Design of Landfill Structure Using Geosynthetic Clay Liner (GCLs) Based on Laboratory Study
The Use of Geosynthetic Materials in Canal Lining
Gassner Paper Uploaded – Lined Storage Facilities for Mine Waste – Considerations and Benefits
New Landfill Engineered Liner Approval for WA
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency