The Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
J.P. Giroud Presents Half-Day Short Course on:Introduction to Geomembranes and their Applications in Reservoirs, Dams, Canals and Waste Storage Landfills
Coletanche Rolling Out BGM Liner Projects Around Australia (Feature)
EPA says Geotextile Cover, installed by Hunter Water to Contain Exposed Waste on Crown Land had been Compromised (Breaking News)
TenCate Geotube® Montauk NY Installation Project (Video)
Craig Benson Paper: Transport Parameters for Volatile Organic Compounds in Coextruded Geomembrane–Containing Ethylene-Vinyl Alcohol
Gas Migration through Geomembrane/ Geosynthetic Clay Liner Composite Liner with a Defect in the Geomembrane
Evaluation of Geosynthetic Reinforced Tracks on Clayey Subgrade
Performance of Geomembranes to Contain PFAS and PFAS Contaminated Water (New Research)
Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) are synthetic surfactants with a wide variety of applications; however, due to their stability, they are particularly resistant to degradation and, as such, are classed as persistent organic pollutants. The diffusion and permeability of PFAS through geomembrane liners is being evaluated using migration cells.
Relining a Reservoir with 5-Ply CSPE Liner from Burke Industries
Florence Lake Dam CARPI Liner Project Nears Completion
Landfill Liner Utilizes Efficient Geotextile Solution Instead of Gravel
Contractors wanted for Prince Rupert Landfill Expansion
Lunch And Learn And Tour Of Layfield Geomembranes Plant (13th June 2018)
Characteristics of Geotextile Clogging in MSW Landfills Co-disposed with MSWI Bottom Ash
A Case on the Damaged Geosynthetics Reinforced Soil Wall Restoration
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency