GNA the Leading Geosynthetics eNews Magazine Covering the Worldwide Geosynthetics Industry
Smart Geosynthetics Based on Distributed Fiber Optic Sensors in Geotechnical Engineering
Review of the Potential Role of Electrokinetics Technology in Tailings Dewatering
Turning Dumb Products into Smart Geosynthetics
Download Presentations on Safe Construction of Tailings Dams with Geosynthetics
South32 budgets $55m for tailings dams in 2019
Why Have So Many Tailings Dams Failed in Recent Years?
It is postulated that the compensation packages offered to middle management which actively encourage managers to cut costs and increase production so as to increase their annual bonuses are a key factor in the rising number of serious accidents. Newmont Mining’s compensation package contains a component that is equivalent to the options in traders’ bonuses. As is well known, this led to excessive risk-taking in banks and hence to the subprime crisis and the global financial crisis. We argue that year after year managers keep taking risks with a low probability of occurrence but with potentially catastrophic consequences. These risks are compounded by shortages of experienced staff due to the cyclic nature of the industry and the retirement of the baby-boomer generation.
Characterization of Leachates from Landfills Containing MSW-I Residues and its Effect on GCLs
GCL Installation Instructions [PDF]
GeoAmericas 2020 Keynote Lecturers Confirmed
Plastatech Unveils Line of Prefabricated Geomembrane Accessories
Coal Fines Dewatering with Geotubes™
Strengthening High Embankments on Weak Soils of Geosynthetic Materials Using E’GRID® Geogrids
True Triaxial Testing of Geogrid for High Speed Railways
Move to establish geotextile tubes filled with sand has been called off with the work not making much progress
25 Mill Geotextile Skirt to Protect Capetown Water Security
Welding of Textured Atarfil Geomembrane
Study on Geomembrane Seepage Property of Earth-rock Dams
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency