GNA the Leading Geosynthetics eNews Magazine Covering the Worldwide Geosynthetics Industry
Solmax appoints Eric Blond as Global Technical Services Director (Congratulations Eric)
Huesker Patent Geotextile Sediment Cap With Active Media (New Patent)
TenCate Publish ‘Geosynthetics Quick Reference Guide’ (New)
Largest Geosynthetics Conference in Europe! – 7th EuroGeo Conference will be held in Warsaw on the 6th-9th September 2020
Contact: Dr Jacek Kawalec EuroGeo7 Chairman
Carpi to The Rescue for Replacement of a Teared Liner at the Brégnier Cordon Dam in France with their CarpiTech External Water Stop Supported Geomembrane
CaseStudy Geotube Coal Fines Sludge NSW
Bridging of Sinkholes with High Tensile Strength Fortrac™ Geogrids (Video)
How to Install Tensar TriAx Geogrid
Concrete Canvas Exhibiting at Flood & Coast 2019 Exhibition (18-20 June 2019)
Vale Downplays Risk of Tailings Dam Break at Gongo Soco Mine
Brazil Braces for Another Tailings Dam Collapse
Inmarsat to Assist with Tailings Dam Monitoring Solutions
Brazil’s Minas Gerais state government has teamed with UK satellite communications company Inmarsat to explore the possibility of using the latter’s Internet of Things (IoT)-linked “smart tailings dam monitoring solution” to monitor dam integrity. The system has connected sensors gathered data, such as piezometric pressure, pond elevation, local weather conditions and inclinometer readings, which was then aggregated and transferred via its global L-band network to a cloud-based dashboard.
Reclamation to Host Public Meetings to Discuss Geomembrane Plans for El Vado Dam and Spillway Repairs
Earthlok™ Concrete Filled Geosynthetic Revetment Mattress for Wave Action (Video)
FREE Advancing Geotechnical Seminar for Geosynthetic Engineers for GNA Subscribers
2 August 2019 Rydges Sydney Central Hotel, 28 Albion Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Time: 9:20am (9:00am arrival) – 4:30pm
Australian Chapter IGS Geosynthetic Presentation Video Channel
Geraldton Mayor Happy with Geotextile Erosion Measures
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency