GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * ASTM * Concrete Canvas * ExcelPlas * FLUORO-SORB® * Geofabrics * Huesker * Minerals Tech * Newmont * PFAS * TenCate
NSW Government Publishes Guidance on Assessment and Management of Hazardous Ground Gases Using Gas Resistant Geosynthetic Barriers
Concrete on a Roll’ GCCM Cements Infrastructure in Mexico
ASTM Publish New Standard for Geosynthetic Cementitious Composite Mats (GCCMs)
ASTM D8329 – 20 Standard Test Method for Determination of Water/Cementitious Materials Ratio for Geosynthetic Cementitious Composite Mats (GCCMs) and Measurement of the Compression Strength of the Cementitious Material Contained Within
Assessment of HDPE Landfill Liners as the Barrier against C60 Nanoparticles
FLUORO-SORB® Adsorbent Liner Removing PFAS Economically and Effectively
Failure of Highway Embankment on Soft Clay Due to Inadequate Performance of Prefabricated Vertical Drains (PVDs)
New Cage-Type Geomembrane Flexible Retaining Wall for Flood Control
Newmont Utilises Drone and InSAR Tech to Monitor Tailings Dams
Work to Lay Geotubes on Coast Suffers Setback Again After Dredging Pipes Break Free
Preparation of a New Antioxidant for Polypropylene Liners Based on Quercetin
Both CETCO (Liquid Boot) and REGENESIS (Geo-Seal) Offer Composite Barrier Systems where the Base Geotextile is replaced with a Geomembrane or Geomembrane–Geotextile Composite
Liquid Boot Plus uses a 0.5-mm LLDPE/ethylene vinyl alcohol (EVOH)/LLDPE composite geomembrane, and Geo-Seal uses a HDPE/polyamide/HDPE base membrane and loose-laid HDPE protective cover.
Environmental Impact of Geotextiles in Aquatic Systems
Chinese Geosynthetic Manufacturer Showcase Production Capabilities for ROAD® Geosynthetics
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency