GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * Cooley Group * ExcelPlas * Geofabrics * Kerry Rowe * IGS * PFAS * Solmax * Tensar
TCE and PCE Diffusion Through Five Geomembranes Including Two Coextruded with an EVOH Layer
Giant Geotextile Tarps the Solution to Prevent Melting of Alpine Glaciers
Italy’s Presena Glacier Covered with White Geosynthetic Tarps to Decelerate Melting Caused by Climate Change
PFAS Contamination Traced to Firefighter Protective Fabric Uniforms
Prediction of Pore Size Characteristics of Woven Slit-Film Geotextiles Subjected to Unequal Biaxial Tensile Strains
Analysis of Full-Scale Geosynthetic Reinforced Airfield Pavement Subjected to Accelerated Aircraft Loading
Effects of Backfill Constitutive Behaviour and Soil–Geotextile Interface Properties on Deformations of Geosynthetic-Reinforced Soil Piers under Static Axial Loading
Experimental Study of the Coal Slurry Dewatering Using Geosynthetics
Applications for Solmax HDPE Stud Liner
Cooley Group Pandemic Diary: Pulling Off a Telecommuting Balancing Act
Webinar – The Use of Non-Standard Fills in Reinforced Soil Highways Structures (2nd July 2020)
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs and Geosynthetic News Agency