GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * Andrew Mills * Concrete Canvas * ExcelPlas * Geofabrics * Jaybro * J.P. Giroud * IGS * LAYFIELD * Miller Weldmaster * Watershed Geosynthetics
Geomembranes – Finally, The Long-awaited Book by the Man who Coined the Term “geomembrane” and is Regarded as the Foremost International Expert on the Subject
J.P. Giroud draws on over forty years of experience with geomembranes both in the field and as a design engineer, as well as his connections through the International Geosynthetics Society.
Feasibility of Manufacturing of Concrete Canvas in India
Australian Concrete Mats (ACM) Permeable Erosion Control Mats (Concrete-PP Gegrid Geocomposites)
New Patent for Low-Profile Strip Drain for Landfill
Rapid Prefabrication of Geomembrane Liners with T300 Extreme from Miller Weldmaster
Shear Strength of Landfill Liner Interface in the Case of Varying Normal Stress
Barrier Properties of a Geosynthetic Clay Liner Using Polymerized Sodium Bentonite
Andrew Mills Webinar on Packaging, Handling and Storage of Geosynthetics (9 July, 2020)
Italian Team Covers Glacier with Giant White Geotextile to Slow Melting
Fraser Road Landfill Rehabilitation: Progress to May 2020 Over 750,000 Square Metres of Geosysthetics Has Been Installed
Jaybro Geosynthetic Clay Liner (GCL) for Windsor Bridge Replacement
IGS Council Election Results Announced
incoming IGS Council Members will be Dr. Laura Carbone (Germany), Francesco Fontana (Italy), Dr. Jacek Kawalec (Poland), Dr. Yoshihisa Miyata (Japan), Jabulile Msiza (South Africa), Dr. Timothy Stark (USA), and Helmut Zanzinger (Germany).
Geofabrics -What Australian Manufacturing Means To Our Team – Andrew Osborne – Production Supervisor
Model for Predicting Strength of Geogrid-Reinforced Subgrade Soil with Optimal Depth of Geogrid Reinforcement
$300,000 Dredger Used for Filling Geotextile Containers Destroyed by Freak Wave
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs and Geosynthetic News Agency