GNA – the World’s Leading Source of Geosynthetics News & Technology (Live News Feeds)
Reaching Over 25,000 Manufacturers, Installers, Specifiers, Facility Owners, Consultants, Educators and Academics Worldwide
LAST MINUTE REGISTRATIONS UNTIL THE END OF THIS WEEK FOR:
2019 Australian Landfill and Transfer Stations Conference, being held at the Pullman Mercure in Brisbane next week, from the 26-29 March. We’re taking last minute registrations until the end of this week.
New Video on “Earthlok™ Geosynthetic Cementious Matting Table Drain Installation”
Lessons Learned on Geosynthetics Applications in Road Structures
IGS Interview’s Geofabric’s Preston Kendall
Geofabrics Australasia Invitation for Drinks at Waste Industry Networking Evening on Thursday 28 March 2019 (Geosynthetics in Waste Management)
To coincide with WMAA’s Australian Landfill & Transfer Stations Conference from 26-29 March, 2019
JK Williams Rely on Jaybro’s mastaGRID™ Geocomposite for Caddens Hill Project, March 2019
A Review on the Advanced Leachate Treatment Technologies for Geomembrane-Lined Landfills
Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil Structures Lecture
University of Western Australia (UWA) Gosynthetic-Soil interaction Studies
Bottom Ash as a Backfill Material in Geogrid Reinforced Soil Structures
Presentation on COMPRESSIVE LOAD RESPONSE OF GEOGRID-REINFORCED SAND
Geosynthetics Corner – A Brief Summary on Geonets
Geonet is also geosynthetic material like the geogrid. Geonets are coated with the geotextile material on either side of the geonet and are called as drainage geocomposites. Geonets are made using the analogous manner as the geogrid, but the ribs are interconnected in a homogenous way through the extrusion process. This process continuously creates a net.
Geonets can be categorized in three ways as below.
1) Biplanar: These geonets are the common forms found and the intersection of the ribs have two sets. They are joined with desired spacing and angle according to the design style used.
2) Triplanar: These geonets have more stability because the gaps between the ribs are small.
3) Other types: These are the new types of geonets, where the extrusions are done in the box shape.
Applications of the geonet:
1) Geonets can be used in the construction of the roads as a surface course for both rehabilitation and new construction,
2) Patch works and pot holes fixing on the roads,
3) Reinforcement can be given to the joints in asphalt road,
4) Acts as a layer to drain off the water behind retaining walls,
5) Used as blanket for drainage beneath the surcharge fill, and
6) Used as blanket for drainage beneath the building foundation.
NEED GEONET TESTING? CONTACT EXCELPLAS GEOSYNTHETIC LABS
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency