GNA – The World’s Most Viewed Online Geosynthetics Bulletin
NEWSMAKERS: * Cortex * ExcelPlas * FGI * Geofabrics UK * Naue * GSI * Polyfabrics * Tensar * Watershed Geosynthetics
Geofabrics UK Wins Judgment of Infringement Against Fiberweb for its European Patent
IP Update for Australian Patent for Concrete on a Roll GCCM
New Patent for Containment Dike made from Flexible Geosynthetic Tubes (Flood Control)
Tensar Episode 12 – Triaxial Testing of Geogrid-stabilised Materials (Video)
T-seam – Geomembrane Welding HDPE Liner Install Guide (Video)
Tufted Geotextile With Increased Shear Resistance To Hydraulic Infill Displacement And Dry-Flow Loading
Ensuring the Stability of Geocomposite Systems While Protecting Against Erosion of Slopes of Soil Structures
Laboratory Testing and Numerical Modeling of Electrical Leak Detection Surveys in Geomembrane Liners
Performance of Anchor in Sand with Different Forms of Geosynthetic Reinforcement
New Webinar – Storm Water Management Using Geosynthetics (24 March 2020)
New Webinar – Stability Design of Landfill Cover Soils (March 25, 2020)
Cost-effective Geosynthetics Solution for Roadway Asbestos
Early Warning System for Damage in Composite Materials
Beach and Coastal Protection with Geosynthetic Sand Containers
• GNA Now Offering Digital Ads, Featured Articles and Premium Positioning
• GNA Can Publish Press Releases and Time Sensitive Messages Instantly to a Global Geosynthetic Audience
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency