GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * ACIGS * Andritz * BGM * Chunsik Yoo * Comanco * Concrete Canvas™ * Chris Lawson * Erol Guler * EuroBent * ExcelPlas * GCCM * GNA * IGS * NAUE * Pureko * Siamak Podcast * Solmax
German Court Rejects Concrete Canvas Appeal in Long-Running Patent Fight (Breaking News)
ANDRITZ Receives Order for a Needlepunch Geotextile Line from Pureko, Poland
PODCASTS & LECTURES
Siamak Podcast Episode 14 with Ryan Hackney on Geosynthetic Testing
IGS Lecture Series – Dr. Erol Guler (Bogazici University, George Mason University) Describes the Essential Functions of Geosynthetics
IGS Lecture Series – Introduction to Geosynthetics by Prof. Chungsik Yoo IGS President (2018-2022)
ACIGS – First Technical Forum on Barriers
ACIGS April Webinar on Soft Site Impoundment Closures Using Geosynthetics – Presented by Chris Lawson
Effects of Leachate Recirculation System Variables on Geosynthetic Performance on Long-Term Bioreactor Landfill Performance
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ……
Air Channel Testing for Geomembranes by Trevor Topp (QC Engineer) with Comanco
Webinar NAUE – GEOSYNTHETICS IN RAILWAY CONSTRUCTIONS WEBINAR 18th March 2021
Solmax Announce Webinar on ‘Geosynthetics Solutions for Landfill Cover’ (26th March 2021)
Propex and Global Synthetics Announce Webinar on ‘Erosion Control Design with Reinforced Vegetation’ (31st March, 2021)
TenCate Geosynthetics Showcase their Hengelo Netherlands Site in New Video
Why Advertise with GNA?
- GNA is the most published geosynthetics-focussed news platform worldwide and continues to lead and inform the geosynthetics industry on the latest in geosynthetic technologies, innovations, and market trends.
- Increase your engagement levels with our global geosynthetic audience – positioning your brand as a thought leader within the industry .
- Exposure on the no.1 ranked geosynthetics industry news website in terms of unique visitors delivering measurable and reportable results in the form of hard leads with fellow industry experts opening communication channels that were not available to your business beforehand.
- GNA delivers highly targeted and cost effective sales leads with a range of options to suit all budgets and needs.
- Content Marketing Team – GNA with our clients from strategy through to production and distribution, promoting your geosynthetic solutions accompanied by industrial insight from our team to deliver measurable tangible results.
GNA Now Offering Digital Marketing Packages
- Easily create, manage and post your news to a targeted global audience.
- Generate webinar and podcast links so your attendees can quickly save the date.
- Get real-time insights on how your marketing campaigns are performing.
- Effortlessly reach practically all the players in the geosynthetic industry worldwide with one click.
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ through India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2021 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs and Geosynthetic News Agency
GNA is owned and operated by ExcelPlas Pty Ltd. By subscribing to GNA you agree to receiving regular GNA newsletters as well as the GNA platform using your email contact details to enhance the performance and functionality of GNA and its analytics reports. These email contact details allow GNA to track page views and create more targeted and relevant content. GNA provides an unsubscribe link on the bottom of each GNA newsletter.