The Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
DDTLA Pty Ltd, Trading as Teneo Awarded Contract for Construction of Landfill Cell 5 for the sum of A$8.6M
Teneo has satisfactorily completed a number of large landfill cell construction projects including Albury Landfill, Ballarat Regional Landfill, Hyland Highway Landfill Capping and Horsham Landfill.
Geofabrics Australia Pty Ltd Awarded Contract for Supply of Geosynthetic Materials for Construction of Landfill Cell 5 for the sum of A$1.87M
Jaylon Pacific Pty Ltd Awarded Contract for Supply of Geomembrane Materials for Construction of Landfill Cell 5 for the sum of A$919K
Huesker Announces Free Wall and Slopes Webinar (May 10)
Further Observations on the Performance of Geomembrane Materials in Floating Cover Applications in Australia by Paul Vince, WSP
TenCate Geosynthetics Carbon Footprint (Video)
Cirtex Seeking Inventory Controller for Geosynthetics (NZ)
DRE Landfill Cell Construction & Capping Victoria Capability Statement
Raven Exhibiting Geomembranes at Two Important Upcoming Environmental Shows
Increasing Sludge Dewatering in a Geotube with a Vibratory Plate Compactor (Video)
Behavior of a Strip Footing on Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil Subjected to Inclined Load
3000 tonnes of Geotextile Delivered to Indonesia Project
Top 3 most cited papers from Geosynthetics International 2007-17
The City of Cape Town Denounces Geotextile-Wrapped Iceberg Solution to Water Crisis
Together with Southern Oceaneering, WSP designed a geotextile bag weighting system to provide stability for the marine intake pipeline.
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency