The Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
Presto Geocell Soil Confinement System Repairs Eroded Dikes Protecting LNG Storage Tanks
Limit State Design Framework for Geosynthetic-Reinforced Soil Structures
US DOT Mechanically Stabilized Earth Wall Design (Declassified)
Evaluation of Characteristics Strength of Soil by Using Geogrids
SOTRAFA to Present their Alvatech™ Geomembranes at the IFAT exhibition, Munich
Australian Lining Company Seeking Geomembrane Project Estimator and Administrator
Bespoke Specialist Liquid Containment Lining Installer Seeking Geomembrane Site Technician
Southern Geosynthetics Supplies Seeking Technical Sales Representative for Melbourne Role
Seeking Senior Technician with Geomembrane Experience
New Player in Geomembrane Lining in WA & NSW
Enhanced Bentonites for Containment of Inorganic Waste Leachates by GCLs
Incorporating a New TenCate Wicking Geotextile in Northern Highways to Mitigate Pavement Edge Cracking
Geofabrics Publishes Rail Track – Geosynthetic Design Guide for Rail Maintenance Operations
Hydraulic Performance of Geosynthetic Clay Liners (GCLs) in Containment of Brine and Landfill Applications
Concrete Canvas Features on Innovation Nation Program (Video)
Use of Geotextile Bags for Slope Protection of a River
Geotube Projects in Vietnam (Video)
Layfield Publish Geotube Brochure
Barwon Coast had addressed this issue through erosion replenishment of the face of the sand dune and with protective geotextile sand bags along its base
Huesker New Corporate Video
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency