GNA the Leading Geosynthetics eNews Magazine Covering the Geosynthetics Industry
BHP Billiton Hit with $7b Lawsuit for 2015 Brazil Dam Failure (Breaking News)
Case Study – GCL Installation at Gold Mine (One truck load of GCL’s is equivalent to 150 truckloads of compacted clay!)
Managing the Risk between Historic Underground Workings and an Active Open Pit using Geotextiles and SMART Markers (Newcrest Mining)
Spanish Geomembrane Manufacturer Securing Large Projects in QatarWater Treatment in Qatar with 300,000 sqm Geomembrane ALVATECH BLUE HDPE 2 mm (from Sotrafa SPAIN)
Evaporation Lagoon in Alkarana – Qatar (Storage for Polluted water from oil and gas industry Dimensions: 1 km length and 300 m width lagoon installing 300.000 sqm geomembrane ALVATECH HDPE 3 mm thickness (from Sotrafa SPAIN)
Western Engineered Containment – The Highest Performance Polyurea Geomembrane in the Industry
New Type of Geocomposite Being Tested Polymer Fiber-reinforced Asphalt Concrete (PFRAC)
GSI White Paper 41 – Sustainability and Geosynthetics
Large-Scale Direct Shear Testing of Geogrid-Reinforced Aggregate Base over Weak Subgrade (PDF)
Presentation Understanding Multi-Layer Interface Shear Testing (PDF)
Video Presentation – Understanding Multi-Layer Interface Shear Testing (MP4) (237.9 MB)
Tensar Geogrid Ensure Airport Runway Safety
Evaluation of Recycled Concrete Aggregate as Backfill for Geosynthetic-Reinforced MSE Walls
MBA graduates quit their jobs to work on geosynthetic-lined rainwater harvesting, in just three years scored TATA Steel, SAIL, SIEMENS as its clients
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency