GNA the Leading Geosynthetics eNews Magazine Covering the Geosynthetics Industry
Breaking News – Drone Detects 3 centimetre Breach Damage in Landfill Liner
Case Study [PDF]: https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/4253088/Case%20Studies%20in%20PDF/
Newcrest Release Tailings Dam Embankment Failure Expert Report Prepared for Ashurst Australia (Declassified) [PDF]
Lead Expert – Michael Jefferies – Senior Consultant – Golder Associates
ATC Williams Tailings Storage Facility (TSF) Inspection Report by Genevieve New (Declassified) [PDF]
Newcrest Tailings Properties Golder Perth Laboratory Testing Report (Declassified) [PDF]
New ‘Next Gen’ Geomembrane Liner is Totally Chemical Resistant and has Expected Lifetime of > 1000 Years
This new reinforced poly liner is 100% PTFE with PTFE reinforcement and PTFE Plies (Made in the USA)
Secondary Containment Liners [PDF]: https://cloud.excelplas.com/index.php/s/3XJvyxP9BF0eHIc
Expansion Joint Materials [PDF]:https://cloud.excelplas.com/index.php/s/D8hANfPx7K31FvR
StrataWeb® Solved Slope Erosion Problem at a Reservoir (News Release)
Case Study: http://www.strataindia.com/slope-protection-at-the-reservoir.html
Earthlok™ Abalone Farm Dam Embankment (Case Study)
Video Explaining ASTM D1790 Brittleness Temp by Low Temp Impact Test for CSPE, EPDM and Other Flexible Liners
Best Paper Awarded to “Effects of Sodium Bentonite on the Characteristics of Recycled Plastic Composite as Potential Geomembrane”
Use the Geonet in Erosion Control Works and Slope Stabilizations
In recent years, geosynthetic materials are called “miracle materials” because they provide both useful and alternative solutions in engineering applications worldwide
Definition of Drainage Blanket
Proposed Geotextile Liner for Landfill Expansion
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency