GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * ACIGS * Concrete Canvas * ExcelPlas * Fiberweb Geosynthetics * Geofabrics * Geofabrics Limited * MineralsTech * Nuolian Engineering Material Co.
Concrete Canvas Press Release – Response to Chinese Copies (Breaking News)
Judgement in Geofabrics Limited v Fiberweb Geosynthetics Limited  (Breaking News)
Full Court Judgment in Court Case for Geofabrics Limited v Fiberweb Geosynthetics Limited  (Declassified)
EuroGeo7 Officially Postponed To Next Year Due to COVID-19 (Breaking News)
MineralsTech Release Reactive Core Geosynthetic Mat for Sediment Capping
Geogrid Reinforced Australian Concrete Mats
FGI Videocast Podcast #1 – Slope Movement and Geosynthetics Case History 2020
Geotextile Made From Australian Recycled Plastics Now Available
Geofabrics Launches Australian Made Geotextile Using Recycled Plastics
New Slope Failure Software Release – Slope Stability Analysis and Analysis of Soil Nailing and Reinforced Earth Walls (REW)
Limit State Design Framework for Geosynthetic Reinforced Structures – Burmister Lecture 2020
An Extreme Machine Learning Model for Geosynthetic-Reinforced Sandy Soil Foundations
Laboratory Study on Geogrid Reinforced Soil Wall with Modular Facing Under Cyclic Strip Loading
Behaviour of Geosynthetic Reinforced Wall with Heat Induce Drainage Method During Rainfall
Response of Low-Rise Building with Geogrid Seismic Isolation System
Review on Mechanical Behavior and Design Considerations for Geosynthetic Reinforced-Rehabilitated Bituminous Pavements
Supply of Geomembrane for Construction of Cell 6 (New Tender)
Wyndham City Council is seeking a qualified provider for the supply and delivery of Geomembrane Materials for the construction of Landfill Cell 6
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency