GNA – Committed to Dissemination of Geosynthetic News and Technology Worldwide in Real Time
IGS Releases New Edition of the ‘Guide to the Specification of Geosynthetics’ (Free Download for GNA Readers)
NEW BOOK ‘Geomembranes’ by J. P. Giroud (2019)
Finally, the long-awaited book by the man who coined the term “geomembrane” and is regarded as the foremost international expert on the subject. J.P. Giroud draws on over forty years of experience with geomembranes both in the field and as a design engineer, as well as his connections through the International Geosynthetics Society.
Letter of Allegations of Unprofessional Conduct and Negligence Against AMEC Engineer of Tailings Storage Facility (TSF) (Declassified)
Three Engineers to Face Disciplinary Hearing for Collapse of Tailings Dam in Canada (Breaking News)
GSE File Patent Application for Welding Leak Detectable Geomembrane Liners (Declassified)
Multilinear Drainage Geocomposites to Filter Tailing Slurries (Special GNA Feature)
by Eric Blond, Pascal Saunier and Patricia I. Dolez
Automation of Large-scale Geotextile and Geomembrane Fabrication (Special GNA Feature)
by Andrew Mills and Naeem Yassim
Geosynthetics Opportunities and Solutions in Shale Gas Extraction
by Robert M. and George R. Koerner
GNA Now the Most Read Source of Geosynthetics Industry Breaking News Worldwide
Geosynthetics and Coal Combustion Residuals
Contractors install TenCate “Wicking” Geosynthetic for Trans-Alaska Pipeline Highway
Using HDPE Geocells to Build Fast and Easy to Deploy Mine Site Access Roads
Case Studies – Hervey Range and Stuart Landfill Capping with Bentofix® X10F Coated GCL
Reinforcement of Ballasted Railway Tracks Using 3D-Geocomposite
Time-Dependent Unsaturated Behaviour of Geosynthetic Clay Liners
Energy Method as Solution for Deformation of Geosynthetic-Reinforced Embankment
Managing Ageing Dams: A Challenge for Owners and Professionals (October 13-18th 2018)
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency