GNA – Committed to Dissemination of Geosynthetic News and Technology Worldwide in Real Time
NEW FLOATING COVER Protects Reliably Against Evaporation While Simultaneously Generating Solar Power
First Solar Floating Cover in Europe Successfully Installed
Need to know the Remaining Life of Your Geomembrane Liner or Cover? Ask ExcelPlas Geosynthetic Testing
MELBOURNE WASTE EXPO STARTS TODAY (Landfill and Wastewater Opportunities for Geosynthetics)
GEOSYNTHETIC Exhibitor Product Preview 2018
Risk Management and Corrective Action Related to a Leaking Brine Ponds (Tetra Tech) (Declassified)
Texplor Geomembrane Leak Monitoring Systems
Tensar’s TriAx Geogrid in ENHANCED DESIGN FOR BETTER ROADWAYS
IGS North America 2019 Photo Contest Is Now Open
Tailings Dams Among NSW Regulator Safety Concerns
MMG Limited said its New Tailings Dam had been Completed and Commissioned at a Cost of $52 Million
NEW HDPE LINER SUPPLIER AND WELDER
We supply, prepare and extrusion weld all HDPE sewer structure liners as required by your project’s specification. With the combination of our HDPE liner experience, welding qualifications and confined space equipment, you can be confident to subcontract part or all of this work to TestX. We have Australian accredited extrusion welders, with auxiliary tickets for butt welding, electrofusion welding and chain saw operation. Our crews are self sufficient, supply all of their welding equipment, site power and specialise in the welding of PE pipe and HDPE sewer structure liners. We also have a sound knowledge of the civil and waste water industries and can advise on all aspects of poly construction.
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency