GNA – The World’s Most Viewed Online Geosynthetics Bulletin
NEWSMAKERS: * EPA * FGI * GeoTube * Huesker * Polyfabrics * TenCate * Thrace * Texas Tech
No Seam Welding Required for Waterproof Stormwater Bio-retention Basin
Amazing Demonstration with Mirafi® RSi-Series Reinforcement Showing How You can Stand on Sand (Video)
Geotube Diversion Channel Project – TenCate Geosynthetics Philippines
Riverbank and Coastal Erosion Protection Works using Geotube® Technology of TenCate Geosynthetics
Central Luzon Link Expressway Project – Basal Geosynthetics Reinforcement Works by TenCate Geosynthetics
Thrace Group to Showcase Geosynthetics at the leading international construction event at Parc des expositions, Paris
Feasibility Study on the Application of Fabricated Multipurpose Food Packaging Plastic (MFPP) Liner as Alternative Landfill Liner Material in Sustainable Landfill Infrastructure Model
Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas – to investigate the fate of PFAS passing through typical landfill geomembrane liner systems
EPA Awards $6 Million to Research Potential Environmental Impacts of PFAS Substances in Waste Streams
Get listed in the Geosynthetics 2020 Specifier’s Guide
FGI Webinar – Accepting Special Wastes & Maintaining Stability with Geomembranes (October 15, 2019)
Interface Behavior of Geogrid-Reinforced Sub-ballast: Laboratory and Discrete Element Modeling
Response of Pavement Foundations Incorporating both Geocells and Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Geofoam
Centrifuge Model Studies on the Performance of Soil Walls Reinforced with Sand-Cushioned Geogrid Layers
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency