GNA – The World’s Most Viewed Online Geosynthetics Bulletin
NEWSMAKERS: * Combigrid™ * Concrete Canvas * Corys * Eurobent * Geosyntec * GeoTube * Global Synthetics * Naue * TenCate
Concrete Canvas Loses Patent Infringement Case (Breaking News)
Corys Geosynthetics (UAE) – A New Global Supplier of Geomembranes
After Solmax (GSE) and Atarfil, Corys is positioning to grow market share to join top tier
Wind-induced Uplift of Exposed Geomembrane Covers: A Proposed Revision to Conventional Design Approaches
Long-term Performance of a HDPE Geomembrane Stabilized with HALS in Chlorinated Water
Exhumation and Performance of an Antarctic Composite Barrier System after 4 Years Exposure
Adequacy Of Geotextile Tube Dewatering In Three River Remediation Scenarios
Physical Modelling of Novel Upgrade Strategies for the Maroochy River Geotextile Groyne Field
Brazilian State Signs $2.2bn ‘Mega-dam’ Deal with Chinese Miner
The “mega-dam” would be some 70 times bigger than the tailing dam that collapsed at Vale’s site in January
Concerns Over Tailings Dam at Yabulu Nickel Refinery Near Townsville
Global Geosynthetics – The Working Platform Solution with Geosynthetics
4TH PAN AMERICAN CONFERENCE ON GEOSYNTHETICS 2020
Geosynthetics for the Design of Pavements, Railways, and Airfields (NOV 4-7, 2019)
Effect of Crusher Dust-Geogrid Composite on Interface Shear Strength
Why Combigrid® Reinforcement is an Ideal Choice for Renewable Energy Projects (Wind Farms and Solar Farms)
Accelerated Load Testing of Geosynthetic Base Reinforced/Stabilized Unpaved and Pavement Test Sections
Investigating Amount Of Leakage, Sediment And Durability In Geosynthetic Cover Of Pumping Channel
Deformation Failure of Geogrid-Reinforced Segmental Retaining Wall due to Insufficient Compaction of Loose Backfill
Behaviour of Geogrid-Reinforced Portland Cement Concrete under Static Flexural Loading
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency